CLEANSE & EXFOLIATE
The removal of the stratum corneum that results in the skin feeling instantly smoother and fresher, whilst promoting new skin and collagen growth.
EXTRACT & STIMULATE
The vacuum action draws away dead skin cells, blackheads and whiteheads while also stimulating circulation and promoting increased blood flow to the area.
INFUSE & HYDRATE
Is the most important factor of healthy skin. Over a course of treatments the skin will be left ‘glowing’ and will feel rejuvenated and hydrated. The production of collagen and elastin is stimulated, which results in a firmer, more youthful looking skin. The serum infusion system allows for serums to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin, resulting in a hydrated, plump glow.
The treatment delivers immediate, noticeable results.
• Safe for most skin types and no social down time
• Helps treat early signs of aging and offers an overall rejuvenation
• Dead skin, blackheads, whiteheads and dirt is extracted and collected in a tube which can be seen after the procedure
• Improves the appearance of pores, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, scarring
• Improves the skin's ability to absorb home products
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Makeup application is smoother
• Prepares the skin for other treatments such as peels, masks
• Vacuum action offers improved elasticity and muscle tone of the skin, stimulating fibroblasts for collagen production
• Vacuum also allows for lymphatic drainage during massage & infusion portion
• Enhances penetration of approved products with the infusion tip
HydraBrasion works by removing the top layers of dead skin cells from the skin’s surface making it particularly effective in treating acne. Getting rid of the dead skin cells from the surface of the skin unclogs the pores reducing the chance of new spots developing. Selecting the proper acne serum to infuse into the skin will allow for deeper penetration and aid in successful delivery of active ingredients to helps clear acne and post inflammatory acne pigmentation.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles & Aging Skin
The vacuum action of the HydraBrasion treatment works to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. As we age elastin and collagen production starts to slow down. The combination of collagen stimulation and increased skin renewal will improve the condition of the skin’s surface smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. Selecting the proper anti-aging serum to infuse into the skin will allow for deeper penetration and aid in successful delivery of active ingredients to helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Dry and Dehydrated Skin
Uneven Skin Tone Normally skin renews itself approximately every 28 days. Removing the dead cells from the top layers of skin, HydraBrasion helps speeds up the rate at which the skin would normally renew itself revealing new, fresh skin and giving a radiant glow. Selecting the proper hydrating serum to infuse into the skin will allow for deeper penetration and aid in successful delivery of active ingredients to help increase the skin's hydration properties.
Hyper-Pigmentation and the Cause (Melasma)
Most obvious causes are the oral use of birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy, pregnancy or interaction with certain medications. Repeated sun exposure or overexposure also plays a part as does inflammation or trauma caused to the skin. Regular HydraBrasion treatments will show significant benefits to sun-damaged skin and help remove unwanted pigmentation marks.